PMI ACP Certification is one of the fastest growing certification. Organisations and various industries continue to embrace the modern approach to product development. The relay idea of product development is slowly being replaced the rugby approach. All modern organizations are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics and complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts.
The need for Agile professionals continues to increase and will continue to increase considerably due to the shift in organizational culture and mindset. Delivery of business value along with client satisfaction remains the top priority.
If you are certified PMI ACP, have good collaboration skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times, then your talents are in demand.
The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
- 4 Weeks
- Education Edge is a PMI REP® and our PMI-ACP® Certification Course content and material have been built based on PMI’s standard along with input from industry experts in addition to our own experience of helping hundreds of professionals score above proficiency on their first attempt.
- Tips and guidance for completing the PMI-ACP® Exam Application Process.
- All course material is delivered by credentialed industry professionals, having many years of management and consulting experience working for Fortune 500 Companies.
- Weekly exams/quizzes to assess comprehension and absorption of material to identify and address gaps before moving forward.
- 2 full-scale PMI-ACP® Exams during the PMI-ACP® Course an additional 3 exams once the course completes gauging your readiness to sit for the exam.
- Access to our student blog to leverage discussions, interactions, and advice from past students who have successfully cleared the exam.
- Experience sharing sessions with recently certified PMI-ACP® students.
- 30 PDUs to fulfil the application requirements or to renew your PMP® or other existing certificates.
PMI-ACP® certification candidates must meet specific requirements to earn the designation.
To qualify for the PMI-ACP® credential, candidates must have one of the following sets of education and experience:
If a candidate meets one of the above requirements, they can proceed to the next step of the PMI-ACP® application process, where you will provide details about your experience and formal training.
To maintain your PMI-ACP® Certification, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
The PMI-ACP® Certification Exam consists of 120 multiple-choice scenario-based questions. Out of the 120 questions, 20 are considered pre-test questions. Pre-test questions are used in examinations as an effective and acceptable technique to test the validity of future examination questions without affecting the score. All of the questions are distributed at random throughout the paper.
The time allotted to complete the computer-based exam is 3hrs. It usually takes candidates less than that to complete the examination.
There are no scheduled breaks during the examination (although you can take one if needed.). The clock continues to count down.
Here is a breakdown of the major knowledge domains covered within PMI-ACP® Exam Prep, with an approximate percentage of how many questions are dedicated to each domain:
At a high level, the PMI-ACP® application process involves the following steps:
- You submit an online application for the exam to PMI®. PMI-ACP® Application review and guidance on how to fill up the application are provided as a part of PMI-ACP® Exam Prep.
- PMI® reviews your application and if it is determined to be complete, PMI® will send you an email to submit the exam fee. Your application approval is valid for one year from the date you receive the approval email.
- After you pay for the exam, PMI® will send you an email indicating one of the following next steps:
- Examination scheduling instructions to help you schedule your examination.
- Application has randomly been selected for the PMI® audit process. At Education Edge, we support our participants in addressing the PMI-ACP® Application audit by providing insight and guidance.
- If you receive exam scheduling instructions, you can go ahead and schedule your exam with Prometric.
- If your application is selected for an audit, PMI® will provide you the follow-up instructions to comply with the audit.