CBAP Exam Prep
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)® certification recognizes the candidate’s ability to tackle numerous projects, deliver solutions and their expertise in business related domains along with various other traits to achieve business results, effectively and efficiently. The certification is suitable for system analysts, process improvement analysis, etc.
CBAP® Certification Toronto
is one of the most renowned Business Analysis credentials favoured by aspiring experts in Canada. The prestigious credential is designed for individuals with 5+ years of work experience in the field of Business Analysis. Acquiring the credential recognizes your ability to tackle everyday projects and tasks in business domains to meet better results.
Organizations around the world seek candidates with a professional credential, as individuals with professional certification and CBAP® training showcases their exclusive knowledge and skills which provides information to the projects and strengthens the outcomes of the tasks. Thus the career path of the candidate is all set to move in an upward direction.
The demand of CBAP® certification is rising in the job market for entry-level candidates, where a certified business analyst makes around $70,000 on an average, per annum. Business Analysts are definitely compensated well than the non-certified business analysts.
This CBAP® certification course focuses on the 6 knowledge areas as defined in The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide Version 3:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
One must also go through an extensive CBAP® Exam prep and training program in order to crack the examination on the first attempt. Also in the examination preparation, the students will gain a thorough understanding of the following perspectives of Business Analysis:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Systems Analysis
- Business Process Management
CBAP® Certification training
not only helps you get a globally reputed professional certification but also gives you better job roles. Through the help of a professional training, you can gather an understanding of principles and practices in the field of business analysis. Also, the certification makes you a member of a reputed professional PMI group and sets a definite career path in the business analysis industry.
- 8 Weeks
- Education Edge is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider® and PMI-REP®. Our course content and material has been built based on IIBA and PMI’s standards along with input from industry experts in addition to our own experience of helping hundreds of professionals score above proficiency on their first attempt.
- Tips and guidance for completing IIBA CBAP® Exam Application Process.
- All our CBAP® Exam course material are delivered by CBAP® certified, industry professionals, having many years of management and consulting experience working for Fortune 500 Companies.
- Weekly exams / quizzes to assess comprehension and absorption of material to identify and address gaps before moving forward.
- 3 full scale exams during the course and another 4 once the course completes to gauge your readiness to sit for the exam.
- Access to our student blog to leverage discussions, interactions and advice from past students who have successfully cleared the exam.
- Experience sharing session from students who have cleared the CBAP® & PMI-PBA® exams in recent months.
- 40 PDUs to fulfill the application requirements or to renew your credentials or other existing certificates.
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. With at least 7500 hours of hands-on BA experience, CBAP® Certified Professionals are the elite, senior members of the BA community.
To earn the CBAP® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with BABOK® Guide in the last 10 years.
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas.
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in the past four years.
- Two references from a Career Manager, Client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient.
- Signed Code of Conduct.
*Project experience can include your business analysis experience.
Exam details for the IIBA-CBAP designation:
Here is a breakdown of the major knowledge domains covered by the IIBA-CBAP exam, with an approximate percentage of how many questions are dedicated to each domain:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (14%)
- Elicitation and Collaboration (12%)
- Requirements Life Cycle Management (15%)
- Strategy Analysis (15%)
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition (30%)
- Solution Evaluation (14%)
The CBAP® exam is 3.5 hours long and consists of 120 multiple choice questions.
Are there any possible substitutions to the application requirements?
No, you must meet all of the requirements as outlined in the CBAP® Handbook (as applicable) to be eligible to write the respective exam.
Will IIBA be very severe verifying experience?
Exam candidates and designation recipients may be audited to verify/validate work experience and other information provided in the application.
What are the criteria used to validate experience?
Work experience must be related to business analysis, performing tasks as per A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide). See the CBAP® Handbook for complete guidelines.
My work experience includes tasks other than those meeting the certification requirements. Should I include all my experience from the present back to my first business analysis (BA) experiences within the last 10 (for CBAP®)
As per the instructions in the application, only business analysis specific work experience aligned with the BABOK® Guide is considered. Documenting more hours than the minimum required is recommended. In addition, gaps in work experience years are not considered as long as the requirement is met. Overlaps in work experience and/or extra hours are reviewed to ensure the number of hours is appropriately documented and feasible.
What qualifies for the 35 hours of required training in the past four years?
All IIBA endorsed courses qualify for the Professional Development requirement. Other courses may qualify as long as they meet the professional development criteria specified in the handbooks.
Am I eligible to appear for CBAP or PMI-PBA exams or whether this is the right certification for me?
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss further.
Have more queries or questions?
Please send in an email to email@example.com and we will happy to answer you!
Timings: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: In Class
- DAY 1 – Sat. 18-Jan-20
- DAY 2 – Sat. 25-Jan-20
- DAY 3 – Sat. 01-Feb-20
- DAY 4 – Sat. 08-Feb-20
- DAY 5 – Sat. 15-Feb-20
- DAY 6 – Sat. 22-Feb-20
Kristijan Ivasecko, PMP
Todd Felkai, PMP
Mike Joel Morton
Manmohan Sharma, PMP