ECBA Exam Prep
An extensive ECBA Exam prep is required if you wish to acquire the ECBA certification. The credential is one of the globally renowned entry-level professional credential which is designed for individuals with less experience and entry-level business analysts. The certification majorly targets a fresher or a graduate looking to build a career in the field of Business Analysis.
If you an aspirant who seeks to make a career in Business Analysis, you must first take the
and meet the prerequisites for the certification. You must then clear the examination and further embark your journey to become ECBA certified.
features 50 multiple-choice scenario based questions, that are designed to test your understanding of business analysis concepts to tackle everyday BA related projects and tasks. You will be allotted a duration of 1 hour, to attempt the entire question paper.
The ECBA certification training is designed to help you understand the dry concepts with illustrations of Business Analysis. The training enhances your skills and knowledge of the concepts and terminology of Business Analysis and in turn gets you the mandatory 21-hour Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to appear for the ECBA examination.
This ECBA course focuses on the 6 knowledge areas as defined in The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®) Guide Version 3:
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
In addition, students will gain thorough understanding of the following perspectives of Business Analysis:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Systems Analysis
- Business Process Management
ECBA Certification Toronto is designed to help Business Analysts or Project management, seeking to grow their career as an IIBA certified Business Analysts. Through an extensive ECBA Prep and training you will be able to showcase understanding and knowledge of the BA principles, to deliver the best solutions for any given project or task.
- 8 Weeks
- Education Edge is an IIBA Endorsed Education Provider®.
- Tips and guidance for completing IIBA ECBA Exam Application Process.
- All our ECBA Exam course material is delivered by certified, industry professionals, having many years of management and consulting experience working for Fortune 500 Companies.
- Weekly exams / quizzes to assess comprehension and absorption of material to identify and address gaps before moving forward.
- 3 full scale exams during the course and another 4 once the course completes to gauge your readiness to sit for the exam
- Access to our student blog to leverage discussions, interactions and advice from past students who have successfully cleared the exam.
- Experience sharing session from students who have cleared the ECBA exam in recent months.
- 40 PDUs to fulfill the application requirements or to renew your credentials or other existing certificates.
The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with little or no business analysis experience.
To earn the ECBA® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete a minimum of 21 Professional Development (PD) hours within the last four years.
- Exam Knowledge Areas tested.
- Agree with the ECBA Code of Conduct.
The ECBA® exam has 50 multiple choice questions to be completed in 1 hour. The questions are scenario-based which means that there is a certain level of analysis required to arrive at the right answer.
Are there any possible substitutions to the application requirements?
No, you must meet all of the requirements as outlined in the ECBA® Handbook (as applicable) to be eligible to write the respective exam.
Will IIBA be very severe verifying experience?
Exam candidates and designation recipients may be audited to verify/validate work experience and other information provided in the application.
What are the criteria used to validate experience?
Work experience must be related to business analysis, performing tasks as per A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide). See the ECBA® Handbook for complete guidelines.
What qualifies for the 21 hours of required training in the past four years?
All IIBA endorsed courses qualify for the Professional Development requirement. Other courses may qualify as long as they meet the professional development criteria specified in the handbooks.
Am I eligible to appear for ECBA exams or whether this is the right certification for me?
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss further.
Have more queries or questions?
Please send in an email to email@example.com and we will happy to answer you!
Timings: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Location: In Class
- DAY 1 – Sat. 18-Jan-20
- DAY 2 – Sat. 25-Jan-20
- DAY 3 – Sat. 01-Feb-20
- DAY 4 – Sat. 08-Feb-20
- DAY 5 – Sat. 15-Feb-20
- DAY 6 – Sat. 22-Feb-20
Kristijan Ivasecko, PMP
Todd Felkai, PMP
Mike Joel Morton
Manmohan Sharma, PMP