CAPM Course - CAPM Exam Prep Toronto
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
is a globally recognized project management credential offered by the PMI, and the demands of CAPM® certified a professional is higher in almost all the organization. The stream requires individuals to have all the fundamental knowledge, terminology and process required for effective management of a project.
The CAPM® Course includes the essential knowledge, process and terminology required to be able successfully handle every day projects and tasks. The course and certification are crucial entities for entry-level individuals that are in the progression of growing their career as a certified project manager.
The CAPM® exam prep Toronto has become a necessity in order to be able to appear for the examination. The preparation features concepts majorly from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK)® Guide, as it is the core study material while preparing for the certification. Also, most of the questions asked in the examination are referenced from the PMBoK® guide. One can grab hold of other CAPM® certification course study material to have a thorough understanding of the concepts and terminology of PMBoK®.
Completing the CAPM® Course and obtaining the credential has its fair amount of benefits. With the increase in demand for CAPMs across the globe, the prestigious certification not only increases the salary dramatically but establishes credibility, the confidence to lead and provides a better prospects with a wide range of job opportunities.
The CAPM® Course Toronto is designed to enhance your skills, knowledge and competency level of project management concepts and terminology. Completing the course is one of the most important steps which require an extensive dedication. The syllabus is quite large and requires multiple revision and practice, to get hold of its contents.
The CAPM® certification is for individuals who do not have much prior knowledge or experience in the field of project management or is for individuals who move their careers towards project management. The certification has a very lenient eligibility criterion and the certification is not so hard to prepare for.
The purpose of
CAPM® training Toronto
is to give an opportunity to people with Project related experience to prove their understanding of the basic terminology and principles of Project Management. The certification also gives you an edge in your work profile and helps you to stand out among others.
- 6 Weeks
- Education Edge is a PMI REP®.
- End to end application support and guidance for completing CAPM® Exam Application Process.
- All CAPM® Exam course material is delivered credentialed, experienced industry professionals.
- Weekly exams / quizzes to assess comprehension and absorption of material to identify and address gaps before moving forward.
- 3 full scale CAPM® Exams during the CAPM® Course and an additional 3 once the course completes to gauge your readiness to sit for the exam.
- Access to our student blog to leverage discussions, interactions and advice from past students who have successfully cleared the exam.
- Experience sharing session from recently certified CAPM® students .
- 36 PDUs provided to fulfill the application requirements or to renew your CAPM® or other existing certification.
CAPM® certification candidates must meet specific requirements to earn the designation.
To qualify for the CAPM® credential, candidates must have one of the following sets of education and experience:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. Although the requirement is only 23 hours, at Education Edge, considering the complexity of the CAPM® exam, the course is delivered in 36 hours.
CAPM® Certification is valid for 5 years. At the end of 5 years, the participants have a choice of recertification or getting PMP® Certified.
Candidates must take the CAPM® certification exam within twelve months of their application being approved. The exam consists of 150 multiple-choice questions and lasts 3 hours.
At a high level, the CAPM® application process involves the following steps:
- You submit an online application for the exam to PMI. CAPM® Application review and guidance on how to fill up the application is provided as a part of our CAPM® Exam Prep course.
- PMI reviews your application and if it is determined to be complete, PMI will send you an email to submit the exam fee.
- After you pay for the exam, PMI will send you an email indicating one of the following next steps:
- Your application has been approved and PMI has sent you examination scheduling instructions to help you schedule your examination.
- Your application has randomly been selected for the PMI audit process. At Education Edge, we support our participants in addressing the CAPM Application audit by providing insight and guidance on how to proceed in addressing any concerns.
- If you receive exam scheduling instructions, you can go ahead and schedule your exam with Prometric.
- If your application is selected for an audit, PMI will provide you the follow-up instructions to comply with the audit.
- Your application approval is valid for one year from the date you receive the approval email.
Note: If your application is selected for an audit, your one-year eligibility clock stops, and would restart only when you successfully clear the audit.
PMI Program Management Professional (CAPM)® Certification Handbook
CAPM® Exam Content Outline
How many questions are asked in the CAPM exam?
The CAPM examination is comprised of 150 mutually-exclusive, four-option, multiple-choice questions.
How can candidates apply to sit for the exam?
Candidates must complete an application. Candidates are encouraged to apply online at pmi.org. Once started, the application may not be cancelled but may be saved unfinished. It will remain open for 90 days.
How long does it take for PMI to process the application?
Online applications are typically processed within five business days. Individual applications submitted by mail take approximately 10 business days. Once the application and fee have been processed, PMI will electronically send the Examination Scheduling Instructions, confirming that the applicant is eligible to take the exam.
Eligibility is good for one year from the day that the application was approved. The exam may be taken three times within the eligibility period should applicants not pass on the first attempt.
How do candidates schedule time to sit for the exam?
Once eligible to take the exam, the examination scheduling instructions received from PMI will instruct the applicant to contact Prometric at www.prometric.com to select a date and location for taking the exam. The CAPM exam is a computer-based exam and may be scheduled by applicants at any time available at any of the Prometric sites.
Information about site locations and scheduling may be found at Prometric’s website. Select the “Professional Licensure and Certification” for test type and “Project Management Institute” for testing program.
What if a candidate has to cancel after scheduling the exam?
You may reschedule or cancel your exam if done at least two full days prior to your exam date. However, canceling or rescheduling the exam within 30 days of a scheduled exam date will incur a rescheduling fee. Be sure to confirm the cancellation/rescheduling guidelines with Prometric when scheduling the exam.
What if candidates do not pass the exam?
Candidates who do not pass the exam may retake the exam two more times for a total of three times within one year of application approval.
Am I eligible to appear for CAPM or whether this is the right certification for me?
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you to discuss further.
Have more queries or questions?
Please send in an email to email@example.com and we will happy to answer them!
Kristijan Ivasecko, PMP
Todd Felkai, PMP
Mike Joel Morton
Manmohan Sharma, PMP