The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) leads its way worldwide, in business analysis with its 7 prestigious and highly recognized certifications. The IIBA focuses on the goal to support organizations as well as career growth for individuals with basic BA-knowledge and skills.
There are tools and other training that can help the applicant to achieve the IIBA certification. The applicant must learn how to perform key functions of a business analyst, support effective decision-making and validate user requirements.
Before we get into the benefits, below are the 7 IIBA Certifications:
- Entry certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA).
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
- Agile Analysis Certification (AAC).
- Certified Foundation Level Business Analysts (CFLBA).
- Certified Professional Requirements Engineering (CPRE).
- Professional in Business Analysis (PBA).
The 7 business analysis certifications that are offered are designed to measure the competency level of skilled and experienced business analysts.
Now, here are some of the major benefits of IIBA Certification:
- Become a globally recognized business analyst. The organizations give priority to the certified applicants as it validates the skill set of an individual and proves the fact that the applicant is committed to the chosen path as a business analyst.
- Better and lenient Job prospects. Minimal micromanagement and a good amount of freedom while accomplishing tasks. This allows employees great creativity and trust to meet and surpass the client’s expectations.
- Hike in paygrade. With rising in the job market for entry-level candidates, a business analyst makes $70,000 on an average per annum. Business Analysts are definitely compensated well for their work.
- Tremendous career growth and developments. The career path of a certified applicant is all set to move in an upward direction with the IIBA Certification. Most of the firms prefer candidates with a professional BA Certification with their knowledge and skills that will strengthen the outcomes and profits of a task.
- Worldwide networking and fronts. The certification holder gets to Collaborate with every business head and stakeholder internally along with the clients externally. Basically, they get to be the external and internal front of the company.
The IIBA is one of the largest professional bodies for aspiring business analysts and has more than 30000 members spread across the globe. There are Minimum educational requirements and references are also required in addition to the asked work experience and professional development hours. Applications are submitted to IIBA and a procedure is followed to obtain the IIBA Certification.
The certifications require a lot of preparation, extensive training and a plan to learn and cover the material. It is also advised to not just rely on BABOK guide and take mock tests as well as supplementary guides to help you along the preparation.
For more information regarding the exam, IIBA Certifications and their process in detail, get in touch with our experts and get a FREE Counselling session.
Call us at 647 620 9490 or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org