7 Essentials to Clear the PMP Certification
To ensure PMPs are set-up for success and can really deliver value to their stakeholders, PMI requires all aspirants to have experience, as well as, formal education in project management in order to qualify for the exam.
PMI has set certain prerequisites that all PMP Applicants must meet including having at least 3yrs of project management experience in the last 5yrs and 35 hours of formal project management training.
There are 7 easy, essential and proven ways to get through the PMP Certification.
- PMP Credential Handbook is available online for free and presents an overview of the PMI Certification program. With a thorough reading, one can understand the certification process with ease.
- PMP examination material is vast, last minute studies won’t help. Plan and schedule your preparation through daily tasks.
- Proceed with a solid study plan and work schedule. Complete your milestones on your roadmap and take as many mock tests as possible.
- The syllabus for the PMP examination is based on the PMBOK Guide. The guide specifically covers 10 knowledge areas.
The PMP training course focuses on 10 knowledge areas and 5 processes defined in the PMBOK 6:
- Monitoring & Controlling.
- There are a variety of self-study courses available online that will help go through the courses within a short time but classroom training courses are highly recommended.
- A PMP Prep course and guide are highly recommended as in-class training with an experienced and certified instructor is helpful in addressing gaps and bringing ideas and concepts to life with examples and stories of their own experience.
- You may leverage test banks and PMP exam stimulators that allow you to gauge your understanding and your readiness to sit in for the exam.
- BONUS: Attending PMP workshops, Project Management training, seminars and other PMP Course options can further enhance your knowledge of the subject.
Why choose Project Management as a career:
- Better efficiency in delivering services.
- Improved and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Professional development
- Career progression
- Better pay, etc.
The PMP examination question bank is based on the latest version of the PMBOK Guide. The online examination focuses on the knowledge areas mentioned above. Allotted time for the examination is 4 hours and features 200 multiple choice questions. Guides and tutorials definitely help but project management is must to clear the examination.
For more information regarding the exam, PMP Credential Handbook or certification and its process in detail, get in touch with our experts and get a FREE Counselling session.
Call us at 647 620 9490 or write to us on email@example.com