Some tips for success for PMP Exam:
1. Stay on top of the course and complete weekly tasks.
2. Set up daily milestones and meet them.
3. Adjust your approach considering constraints.
4. Be thorough with your read. Tackle what’s complex first followed by trivial material.
5. Attempt the Knowledge Area Exams provided by Education Edge
6. Ensure that we are addressing our gaps for all incorrect answers by making reference to the PMBOK guide
7. Form a study group ideally 2-3 people. Study groups are discussion forums on concepts that have been revised already otherwise there is not much value in them.
8. Have the exam date booked and work towards the goal. This has been one of the reasons why some folks fail to write the exam after the course date.
9. CARVE OUT TIME – Let folks that surround you know that this is important to you, if they love you, they will support you!!
www.educationedge.ca (Setting A New Benchmark in PMP Training)