Finding a good PMP online training institute in Canada can be a daunting task. With a wide variety of options to choose from, you must find an online training program that best meets your learning pace while also delivers effective content to help you ace the PMP Certification exam.
Here is a list of the top 5 PMP online training and exam prep institutes in Canada. This list will help you determine which program best fits your needs.
- Education Edge – With a 99.3% first attempt pass rate, Education Edge grabs the top place in this list. You have three options to get the 35 hours of PMP training – Live instructor-led, Virtual Classroom, and Classroom training. Education Edge is currently the leader among professional certification training providers in Canada. With IIBA EEP and PMI REP and instructors, this training institute is worth the investment.
- Master of Project Academy – Master of Project Academy conducts regular online PMP training sessions and is one of the most renowned training providers in Canada. An affordable and flexible training institute with several good training options. You can purchase the programs online on their official website.
- Option Train – This training institute offers numerous certification courses as well as diploma programs. The training program is five days long and actively fulfils the mandatory 35 contact hours/PDUs required by the PMI. The institute offers classroom training options. However, it is a bit costly. They offer classes on both weekdays and weekends.
- PM Study – The training course is a 4-day boot camp that will get you the required contact hours/PDUs. This course also provides access to an online PMP pre-course for 60 days. Since all of their training programs cost $1,899 – it makes them quite an expensive training institute. PM Study conducts regular training programs for numerous IIBA and PMI Certifications.
- University of Toronto – This is one of the best PMP certification course that is available. It is a complete training program that offers two courses – Pass the PMP Exam and Prepare for the PMP Exam. The cost for this course is $1,595. The only downside being, you only get one training session per week. It comprises 12 sessions that span over 3-months.
All of these courses are very comprehensive and also qualifies for the 35 contact hour requirement by PMI. Project management is an in-demand skill, and many leading and best companies in the world prefer to hire certified project managers over their non-certified counterparts. Be it a PMI or an IIBA Certification – achieving a professional credential can help you land on a great job prospect with a much higher salary and much stronger networking.