Mainly three pathways are available for the required PMP training. You need to choose the best training method for you. You must find the path that fits in and you can offer better time for your work schedule.
3 Ways to get PMP Training
- Classroom training – This is the most expensive of others, because it implies that you can interact directly with the instructors. If you have to discuss or clarify your doubts, they are readily available for you. The classes provide the strongest training and insure many of the fundamental principles of the subject are understood. Nonetheless, you need to take a specific time to practice and engage in the educational institutes.
- Online Instructor-led training – You can book with an instructor of your choice a specific time and can participate throughout the entire course from home. The classes are often a little pricey and are perfect for people who require a particular training program and a reasonable level of flexibility. They are great for learning than for self-study, but not as effective as training in a classroom.
- Online self-training – You can take this PMP training in free time, so this route is the cheapest alternative you can pursue and is not tied to at all times. The appropriate materials for planning can be downloaded and processed digitally at your own pace. This path requires you to have an interest in yourself and motivation to complete the course. You must understand and implement the basic concepts of project management in the examination. A course training course must be completed, even if you choose online self-training, for 35 hours of training, which is necessary to be eligible for the PMP exam.
What happens at the end of PMP training?
- You are more confident to prepare for the examination.
- You can manage a project according to PMI standards.
- You use the framework for project management, and the areas of knowledge.
- You can use the PMBOK guide to recognize the requirements for certification.
- You can apply the skills, techniques and tools of project management to deliver the projects on a budget and on time.
- Identify the key principles in the PMBOK Handbook.
Seeking for professional training for globally renowned credentials such as ECBA, PgMP, Agile, CBAP Certification etc.? Get in touch with Education Edge!