Project Management Professional (PMP) is a globally recognized credential for Project Managers offered by the PMI. The demand for Project Management specialists has boosted PMP Certification to great heights. From making decisions to minimizing uncertainty and controlling risk, the roles and responsibilities of a Project Manager extends much more.
How to get PMP Certification?
- Read the Project Management Professional (PMP) Handbook.
- Meet the eligibility criterion to become a PMI Certified Project Manager. The criterion is as follows:
- Secondary Diploma with 7,500 hours of leading & directing projects and 35 hours of Project Management education
- Four-year degree with 4,500 hours of leading & directing program and 35 hours of Project Management education
- Sign up for PMP Certification. Fill in online PMI Credential application and submit to PMI for approval. Upon application’s approval, the applicant is issued a confirmation number. Schedule and prepare for the certification exam.
- Study PMBOK guide thoroughly. The guide is primary reference for the PMP Certification.
- Self-study and PMP Exam Prep Courses. Study materials and mock tests also is a bonus while preparing for the certification.
- Take the certification exam. PMP certification exam has a total of 175 scored and 25 un-scored (pretests) multiple choice questions.
- Maintain certification. The applicant needs to maintain 60 PDs every 3 years to maintain PMP Certification.
There are various benefits in opting for a career in Project Management:
- Better efficiency in delivering services.
- Improved and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Growth and development.
- Great pay, etc.
The PMP training course focuses on 10 knowledge areas and 5 processes defined in the PMBOK 6:
- Monitoring & Controlling.
The PMP Certification is highly desired by employers. To meet the certification the applicant needs to meet the pre-requisites, apply online, go through an audit process and take the examination. For individuals who want to broaden their career options, increase earning potential and improve skills, PMP Certification is the right choice.
For more information on “How to get PMP Certification” and its training or certification and its process in detail, get in touch with our experts and get a FREE Counselling session.
Call us at 647 620 9490 or write to us on email@example.com