Are you a junior project manager or a project coordinator? Or have you recently begun outworking and plan to advance to management positions? Do you want to know what can help you advance in your profession and learn the complexities of your job? Then CAPM training may be the best option for you to become a CAPM.
What are the Prerequisites If I want to be a CAPM?
If you wish to obtain the prestigious CAPM certification, you must have:
- Secondary Degree-A high school diploma, an associate’s degree, or an internationally recognized equivalent degree
- In addition, you must have completed 23 hours of project management training (CAPM training course)
This ensures that even though you are new to your profession and have no prior experience, you can still take the CAPM exam. However, you must first complete the CAPM training course. The CAPM training course will provide you with the mandatory 23 hours of project management training. Furthermore, the CAPM training course offers exam preparation guidance.
What is the CAPM exam?
The CAPM certification exam lasts three hours. In that time, you must answer 150 multiple-choice questions. The exam will assess your knowledge of the five process groups as well as ten project management knowledge areas. There are no deductions for wrong answers. So go ahead and tackle all of them!
The Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is a reference book that can help you understand these concepts. Of course, you will need to take the CAPM training course to fully grasp these principles.
The CAPM training program will provide you with the required 23 hours of project management education. Furthermore, the CAPM training course assists you in understanding the PMBOK concepts and processes in each knowledge area. You can take these courses online or in a traditional classroom setting. CAPM online training allows you to study at your own pace.
What to look for in a CAPM training course?
- Check feedback from other participants or a success rate percentage.
- Check to see how you can receive assistance after registering for the CAPM training course to clarify any inquiries, preferably from an instructor who is available to answer your questions.
- It is important that you have access to sample CAPM exam questions and mock tests. It is only by practicing questions that you can gain trust. The CAPM course’s scores and examination will help you learn and ace the test the very first try.
Need more insights on the same? Get the CAPM and PMP Certification training right here at Education Edge!