PMP Exam is changing in Dec 2019. The last day to take the current exam will be Dec 15 .
According to PMI, the reason for exam change is to ensure that the PMP Exam reflects up-to-date practices and equips project managers with adequate skills knowledge, and techniques.
You’ll find news and information about the current change to PMP Certification Exam here Education Edge Canada – A PMI REP and IIBA EEP to help you address all your needs as you embark on PMP journey.
What does the change to exam mean and what is my take:
Complexity and difficulty level of the exam will increase considerably as this designation will become more elusive and the PMP club will be exclusive.
What does that mean to PMP aspirants:
1. Do it now before the exam changes.
2. Book your exam dates now before no exam slots are left.
3. Start preparing and going over PMBOK 6.
4. Find a REP that can help you get PMP Certified
5. Talk to top rated trainers Hemant Dhariyal and DAVID ODIGIE, MBA, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, RMP, P3O, CBAP,CSM and Rachel Sidhu
4. Enrol in the most reviewed course at Education Edge Canada
I also want to take this opportunity to congratulate all those folks that became PMP certified this week at Education Edge Canada